This week Katt is LIVE from Las Vegas for a work trip, but Dani is just back from driving in a U-Haul for two days. The topics are all sorts of relevant to what's happening in the world this week, with some Pope talk, politics, Superb Owls, and lots of baked treats.
Dani and Katt are vegans. They take a not-too-serious look at being a vegan in the real world, making jokes, puns, segues, cat sounds, and the occasional good point along the way. If you're a vegan or veg-interested, they're here to help and entertain. Updating every Friday.Support The V Spot: Vegan Podcast
- Hyundai Is Super Sorry for Making Fun of Vegan 'Beetloaf'
- Pope Francis asked to go vegan for Lent for $1 million charity donation - CNN
- This Is Why Nestlé Is Spending $4 Million to Research Vegan Food
- Hyundai Quickly Backtracks After Pissing Off Vegans With Their Super Bowl Commercial - Comic Sands
- Vegans outraged over Hyundai's Super Bowl ad implying a vegan dinner party is a hellish experience | Daily Mail Online
- Sophie & Lili ™ on Instagram: “👏🏻Thank you for making me laugh all day! 👏🏻 LOVED the quote idea, Bless Your Heart & then, of course, just Nancy. I will reach out to the…”
- Sharkwater Extinction Official Movie Site | Help Save Sharks