This week Dani and Katt decided to get political and explore a lot of grey area after seeing on social media that someone can not have voted for Trump and be a vegan. It was another case for the vegan police to take away someones vegan card. But can't one separate their moral and political views in such a way that it is two different things for them? Regardless, shouldn't we set differences aside, educate, and accept people to join forces in the fight for animal rights?
**Disclaimer- these are only our opinions and views based on what we saw and think, not that of the network.
- Non-Humans First Declaration | Combating Human Supremacy in The Animal Rights Movement.
- In Defense of the Non-Humans First Declaration | Non-Humans First Declaration
- Animals shouldn’t take a backseat to ‘intersectionality’ | Non-Humans First Declaration
- 269 Life
- Peaceful Neighbor: Discovering the Countercultural Mister Rogers
- Trump Veganism: A Political Survey of American Vegans in the Era of Identity Politics
- U.S. Lifts Ban on Some Elephant and Lion Trophies - The New York Times
- Edie Falco Kicks Off International Vegan Speaking Tour
- Trump Administration Eliminates Animal Welfare Rule